Why use Baker preordering?
The Baker preorder system allows you to check product inventory and availability, access exclusive deals, and reserve product so you can skip the line!
Note: Using Baker, you still need to come to the dispensary to pick up and pay for the product.
How do I access the Baker App?
Baker is a web app, so you will not find Baker in the app store. You can access Baker by going to app.trybaker.com on your phone or computer's Chrome or Safari browser. From here, you can browse dispensaries near you or use the search bar to locate the specific product or dispensary of your choice!
How do I create an account?
1. Go to app.trybaker.com or to the link you received in your sign-up text message.
2. Confirm your medical/recreational status and the state that is on your ID
3. When you hit 'Done!' you will be taken to the Baker App where you will see a list of dispensaries or the particular menu from where you signed up
4. Visit the Menu Panel (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of your screen and tap 'Sign Up!'
5. Enter your Full name, email, mobile phone number and a memorable password. Be sure to use your mobile number so that you may receive order updates via text!
View and update my profile information
Visit the Menu Panel in the top right corner of your screen and tap preferences. Here you will be able to find and edit your account password, residence, and Medical Card info.
How do I place my first order?
1. Select the product and quantity you would like and hit 'Add to Order'
2. Continue to browse and add more product, or select 'View Cart'
3. Once in your cart, review the quantities of each order and then 'Checkout!'
4. You will be prompted to either create an account or sign in if you have not already done so. This is necessary for your order to go through
5. You will receive a text message you need to respond 'YES' to in order to verify your account. You will only need to verify your account for the first order you place. Once you respond to this verification message, your first Baker order will go through!
When can I pick up my order?
1. As soon as you hit 'Checkout!' the order you place will pop up in the dispensary system
2. The staff there can then accept your order. When they do so, you will receive a Baker Update message saying your order has been accepted and will be ready in about 30 minutes
3. Once the staff has had time to fill your order, you will receive another Baker Update text message letting you know the order is ready for pick up!
What if I want to cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order, simply login to your account and go to the Menu Panel in the upper righthand corner of the screen. From here, hit 'Orders' and you will see a list of all the orders you have placed. Select on your current order to see an overview of the order status. From here, you can select 'Cancel Order' option or call the dispensary by selecting the phone icon.
Picking up my order
When you arrive at the dispensary to pick up your order, you will still have to pay for it as with any normal order. On your order confirmation page is all the relevant pricing information listed as accurately as possible. Many dispensaries list pre-tax or non-membership pricing so be aware that there may be some minor price discrepancies when you come in to pick up your order. Be sure to tell the dispensary receptionist you placed a Baker order and show them the confirmation text message you received so you can skip the line!